Steyr Arms SM 12
The Steyr Arms SM12® sets a new standard for excellence in all-purpose hunting rifles. The newly designed stock provides a timeless elegant look with a Bavarian cheek-piece with double flame and elegant fish scale checkering on the forend and pistol grip, as well as a full complement of highly functional features across a variety of platform configurations.
The high-quality cold-hammer forged barrel has our durable, patented anti-corrosive Mannox™ finish. An assortment of calibers is available in the Optimized Barrel Profile (O.B.P.™), along with a variety of platform configurations including:
• The Half-Stock that features a shortened stock
• The Mountain with a 20” standard barrel
• The Semi-weight fitted with a heavy 20” barrel and round bolt handle
• The Light with a standard short 20” fluted barrel and carefully selected light-weight wood stock
• The Stainless with a longer 25” stainless steel barrel
The SM12 includes Steyr’s Hand Cocking System (H.C.S.™) that is operated by the thumb allowing the user to manually cock the internal firing mechanism and also enhances safety by allowing for manual de-cocking of the firing pin.
See more details on the Steyr SM 12 at https://www.steyr-arms.com/us/sm-12.html
Steyr Arms. For Those Who Know the Difference.
Follow us on your favorite social media channels: