Benelli Lupo Bolt-Action Rifle Review: Personalized Sizing, Well-Designed, Accurate
Benelli’s Lupo is a bolt-action rifle that offers 36 different sizing configurations, out of the box, to tailor the gun to the shape and preferences of the shooter. Never in the history of bolt-action rifles has there ever been more possibilities, from the factory, for fitting a rifle. In addition to the adjustments for length of pull and comb height, the Lupo also offers options for cast-on and cast-off, as well as comb drop angle and grip length.
The Lupo is best suited for anyone desiring maximum comfort and personalized sizing from a well-designed and accurate bolt-action rifle. It is unlike any other rifle on the market because it offers features no one else does. Those looking for a rifle that fits like a custom-made shotgun should look no further than the Lupo.
Benelli Lupo Specs:
• Type: Bolt action
• Cartridge: .300 Win. Mag. (tested)
• Capacity: 5 rds.
• Barrel Length: 24 in. (tested)
• Overall Length: 44.69 in.
• Weight: 7 lbs., 4 oz. (tested)
• Stock: Synthetic; ComforTech; Progressive Comfort
• Grip: AirTouch texture
• Length of Pull: Adj., 13.8 in. to 15.2 in.
• Finish: Blued and chrome (steel); anodized (aluminum)
• Sights: None
• Trigger: 2 lbs., 11.5 oz. (tested)
• Safety: Two-position selector
• MSRP: $1,700
• Manufacturer: Benelli, 800-264-4962, benelliusa.com