On Our Mark: Episode 11- Barrel Break-In & Accuracy Expectations
– Join the Weatherby team as they discuss barrel break-in procedures and testing done within the Weatherby engineering department.
– We break down the Weatherby break-in procedure and talk about every aspect.
– Should you break-in your barrel or not? We discuss the benefits of the process.
– We discuss how many shots it takes before a barrel is “broken-in” and the theories behind it.
– Accuracy Expectations and what you should see as you break-in your barrel.
– When is the barrel too hot to continue shooting?
– Discussing cleaning options during shooting and storage of your rifle.
– Bullet selection and load requirements and what they mean and what your rifles performance means for each load.
Subscribe to Weatherby: https://www.youtube.com/user/WeatherbyInc
Connect with Weatherby!